Hero Simulator Hero Simulator

Bugs found:

Multiplier does not decrease below 0.01% in time (in other terms, hero stones are worthless beyond certain cuantity, approx. 20).

Time counter does not goes below 0.1 seconds in time (the greatest feature of exponential/idle games are the first task is overpowered), so the first quests are useless (from the forth unlocked last to the first are useless). If you buy recruiters, they simply can't be useful beyond 0.1 sec, because there are a limit in the counter. If you have a problem with graphical artifacts, simply put a white rectangle instead a increasing counter. Simpler is better.

If you have all recruits, the discounts in daily kingdom news are meaningless. Same with items, armor, pets... (what's the point in offer a discount in armour when you have all of them)

The money you gain with the rent the free space is not linear with the amounts you need to buy, compared with the 2 in the middle and the 3 lasts. The money you gain equals the experience you gain, so this is a very weak point to redo the adventure. The castle, without recruits, gives you 1k when rent at max, costs 1 M; the povince costs 1Sp and gives you 100Sx. (10% vs 0.1% means A LOT).

The "permanent gain" does not mean "permanent" when restart the adventure, this means all the gains goes to the closet when restart (the perma buff in some quests are quite significant and useful to invest in the third selection). The same goes into the invest time: hero spirits does not decrease the time to complete an invest (if quests are faster, invests, too).

You force to use the invest when entered in the lasts upgrades, there is no quests available to reach 10^36, 10^39.

It's imperative to put in the options menu one option to change from exponential to nominal exponents: "K-M-B-T-Qa-Qi-Sx-Sp-Oc-No-Dc-Un-Do" means "10^3-6-9-12-15-18-21-24-27-30-33-36-39"

The 2nd last monster needs some Qi (still blocked when you have 1Oc, nonsense).

The game is awesome, I really adore to extract the formulas you used to craft this game. Very accurate and well done. Check the bugs and good luck.

Transmyter Transmyter

Nice concept

Memohuntress Memohuntress

Great story, great use of lots of elements onscreen and great use of the depth to make the items difficult to the simply view and great music.

Congratulatinos. You've made a very great and apparently simple but complex inside game.

Urban ATV Racing Urban ATV Racing

Addicting 2d quads. Nothing new but the great graphics eater it needs.

Star Rescue Star Rescue

great game!

Sota Sota

Good game for wasting 1 hour to solve it with 100%

You should put the cap on 99% or higher (99.5%, 99.7%).

I solved at 100% all levels and they are very good entertaining, the original purpose.

Thanks for making this, and congratulations for the frontpage.

Beast Game Beast Game

Ehm...

Well, according to Kamiboorei, I tried to charge the game 5 times in a row. The loading screen doesn't grow above 50~51%. It seems to be a fail when uploading, try to upload to NG again, thanks.

If you think I'm not helpful, pm me.

fllyingcake responds:

I made this on playcrafter (dua)but its shut down so....yea if you could help me make somthing tht be great.

Drag Racer Beta I Drag Racer Beta I

Continue on it

It's a good game. Fluid, with almost cero bugs, and very playable and enjoyable.

Continue working on it.

Relaxe Media Escape Relaxe Media Escape

It's kinda buggy sometimes

When i put the magnifying glass in a apple, for example, they show me the map even if I dont get the map.

No sound is the worst... only 3 stars you won, for the attempt and for the graphics.

I think is an escape game... but i dont find the screwdriver. The "tab" key is your friend in this flash, anyway.

Linx: Easy Set Linx: Easy Set

It's just a great game for brain training.

Respect.